Armed Security Guard (Contingent) - (AFG6)
This position is Contingent upon award.
Provide physical security and entry access control at designated locations as well as physical security inspections in assigned location.
· Perform internal guard services to include but not limited to, vehicle and personnel entry control points (ECP), perimeter towers, internal roving patrols and armed and unarmed escort guard services.
· Protect government equipment and personnel;
· Maintain weapons qualification on assigned weapon systems
· Maintain proficiency with Non-Lethal Weapons
· Perform internal security guard services, at any potential internal security posting, for up to 12 hours, often in austere conditions to include extreme heat, cold, wind, dust, rain or snow.
· Perform unarmed ―Screener duties by searching visitors, their vehicles, and their belongings. Screeners will be proficient at utilizing a hand-held metal detectors, walk-through metal detectors, and high throughput personnel inspection systems.
Must have a valid US Driver's License and US Tourist Passport
Active Secret Clearance
A minimum of 25 years old.
Possess a Military/Police background or have equivalent training.
Honorable discharge from the military (if applicable)
Must have no felony or domestic violence conviction. Record of recent recurring misdemeanors may adversely impact candidate's suitability rating
Employment with Academi is contingent upon a favorable background check
Able to don all required personal protective gear.
Guards shall be limited to a work week of not more than 72 hours per week.
Qualify and maintain proficiency with all assigned weapons.
How To Apply:
About Our CompanyACADEMI is an elite security services provider. With expertise forged in the world's most challenging environments, our world-class network of security professionals design customized solutions for our clients to help them navigate the complex, sensitive environments in which they operate. Today's changing security climate demands innovative solutions that can be applied in both high-threat and low profile operating environments. ACADEMI has become a trusted partner to both government and commercial clients by providing solutions that foster a smarter, safer security approach based on knowledge and training. Our cadre of experienced instructors create comprehensive training curriculums for both government and commercial clients that utilize our premiere 7,000 acre training facility located in Moyock, North Carolina. ACADEMI works as a team to promote a culture of integrity, excellence, and dignity in everything we do, making us a trusted global security partner. As set forth in its Code of Business Ethics and Conduct, ACADEMI / Constellis Group is committed to the highest standards of integrity, ethical behavior, and compliance with all applicable laws. As a prospective employee of ACADEMI / Constellis Group, I will support these objectives by complying with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations and fulfilling humanitarian responsibilities towards all those affected by the Company's business activities. I also agree to respect the various cultures in all parts of the world in which it operates.