Munitions Accountability Manager
Requisition Number 75955BR
Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
The Munitions Accountability Manager coordinates the overall management of the Munitions and TRAP program with experience in Supply Chain Management. Assists in the development, coordination and implementation of plans and policies involving overall program development, quality control, safety, training, management reporting, briefings and evaluations; determines staffing levels and prioritizes expenditures to ensure maximum readiness capabilities.
Basic Job Requirements Experience & Education
• Associate’s degree in related discipline.
• Ten (10) years’ general experience with U.S. DOD explosives operations.
• Five (5) years combined supervisory experience in USAF munitions storage and inspection and four (4) years’ experience in munitions supply procedures.
Other Job Requirements • Completion of technical training in munitions systems.
• Working knowledge of U.S. DOD explosives operations.
• Understanding of logistic systems, plans, quality control and supervisory policies, principles, procedures and techniques.
• Ability to read, understand and interpret technical data associated with functional area
• US Secret Security Clearance required.
Preferred Qualifications - Military or Contractor on the battlefield experience
- Successful CONOPS/International assignment .