Avenge, US work location TBD
TDY Travel required
Avenge is seeking a full time, experienced, Aerial COMINT Instructor for the Enhanced Medium Altitude Reconnaissance and Surveillance System (EMARSS). Position will be report to the EMARRS PM, Deputy PM, and their designees for the development, implementation, and instruction of the COMINT training plan for the EMARSS system.
Primary work location is TBD; Position will require TDY travel to various locations within the USA.
Key responsibilities will include using the Army ADDIE process to analyze, develop and implement training to students. Position may require travel to OCONUS locations to teach new equipment training to end users.
Other duties may include developing training for other platforms, systems, and government entities.
Special Skills/Experience required:
• At least 4 years operational experience with active airborne COMINT geo-location systems (Aerial Precision Geo-location “APG” or equivalent)
• Current Top Secret security clearance with SSBI (SCI eligible)
• Operational experience within the last 12 months
• Instructor qualified
• Can explain the principles and theory of COMINT/SIGINT collection
• Current FAA Class III flight physical
• MS Office suite proficient
• Falconview, Arc GIS, Google Earth, or other geolocation interface
• Willing to travel (50%), to include possible overseas travel
Shift: Day with some nights during NET periods
Travel: Up to 50% CONUS
Individual Readiness and Deployment Operation (IRDO) Requirement
In order to perform work related duties outside of the United States, the program/contract may require you to attend IRDO for a series of training events and medical reviews. Continuing employment will be contingent in part upon the ability to complete the related training events and medical reviews/requirements of IRDO and receive IRDO approval to rotate into our OCONUS area of operation which could include areas within a war zone.
We offer competitive compensation along with a strong benefits package.