Employer: Triple Canopy
Designated Defense Marksman - (507.3)
Triple Canopy is seeking Protective Security Specialist / Designated Defensive Marksman for immediate openings at our location in Iraq. In this role you will be providing tactical Services in either a Protective Security Specialist or a Designated Defensive Marksman role to support principal and security detail members. Each Protective Security Specialist / Designated Defensive Marksman is a part of a dynamic team of protective services professionals.
In this role you will:
• Perform the day-to-day protective security functions as specified in daily post and detail orders
• Driving the lead vehicle, principal’s vehicle, or follow-vehicle, whenever required in motorcade or similar operations
• Driving follow-vehicle and/or acting as response agent. Carries and operates weapons as specified in daily post and detail orders, or upon orders from the detail leader or shift leader
• Maintaining protective formation position during principal’s walking movements
• Participating in advance security preparations
• Manning the security post at principal’s residence or manning the Command Post, as required
• Serve as a member of an Emergency Response Team / Quick Reaction Force (ERT / QRF) when assigned.
For consideration, you must have:
• US Citizen
• Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
• Must have a valid US Driver's License and US Tourist Passport
• Honorable discharge from the military (if applicable)
• Completed or served at least three years in military, law enforcement, or executive commercial protection.
• Graduate of a U.S. Military Sniper School (and subsequent MOS designation notated on DD214) or certified Law Enforcement Sniper School.
• One year experience in defensive marksman skill sets to include Sniper/Observer training
• One year of experience shall have been obtained in personal protection security assignments
• Must have no felony or domestic violence conviction. Record of recent recurring misdemeanors may adversely impact candidate’s suitability rating
• Employment with Triple Canopy is contingent upon a favorable background check to include no serious financial problems in the past seven years
• Desired Middle East Theatre background or experience
• Preferences to those who currently or previously held Secret Clearance
Approval for this position authorizes the candidate to fill the following positions if needed and at the discretion of the Project Manager: Protective Security Specialist (PSS)