Canine Team Supervisor - (3513)
Skills : able to speak and write in English and prefer to know Arabic.
Nationality : American, European or any Arab nationality.
· Accredited Canine Handler Satisfying the minimum requirements in accordance with SWGDOG guidelines.
Minimum Years of Experience
· 5 years’ experience as Canine Handler
· 2 years’ Experience as supervisor of Deployed Canine detection teams.
· Preferably previous experience in Middle East
Areas of Competence
· Ability to supervise deployed canine detection teams during the shift.
· Ability to interface with all local stakeholders regarding deployed team.