Employer: Vinnell Arabia
Location : Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
ID : 2015-1451
Conducts security checks, security surveillance and controlled entry/exit operations into designated areas. Supervises subordinate personnel in the execution of security operations. Maintains situational awareness in the Security Operations Center (SOC) through radio and cell phone communications. Records daily journal of all security operations.
- Performs compound/installation security operations.
- Performs security surveillance of assigned areas as required.
- Operates security systems and specialized equipment such as Mechanical and manual Barriers, and Under Vehicle Surveillance Systems.
- Supervises subordinate personnel in conduct of compound security operations.
- Responsible for monitoring physical control measures.
- Follows the force protection security program of the branch.
- Performs all security related duties while assigned to post, to include vehicle inspection, foot and motor patrols to deter and detect unauthorized or threatening activities.
- Provides escort services when required in accordance with OPM directives.
- Provides static post security at fixed sites.
- Performs other duties as assigned pertaining to mission accomplishment.
- Maintains security log/journal of significant events affecting security operations of assigned posts.
- Log/record all OPM personnel departing from installation/compound for official/leisure travel when working in the SOC.
B. Independence: Acts under the supervision of the assigned supervisor.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: As required, supervises subordinates in the execution of designated installation/compound security operations and other security personnel.
A. Education Level: High School diploma required. Military or Civilian Force Protection Training. Warrant Officer Advanced Course, Advanced NCO Course, or Police Academy preferred.
B. Experience: Experience in Installation/Physical Security or Force Protection. Experience as a Warrant Officer, Senior Noncommissioned Officer, or Military/Civilian Police preferred.
C. Specific knowledge, skills, ability: U.S. Citizenship. Excellent physical condition. Capable of passing a physical agility test as required. Possess a valid driver's license not in jeopardy of suspension. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. State weapons license holder preferred. Not have been convicted of a "Class A" misdemeanor or Any felony; Not have been convicted of a "Class B" misdemeanor or its equivalent within the last one hundred twenty (120) months; Not be on probation for a criminal offense above the grade of "Class C" misdemeanor. Capable of being issued a Common Access Card (CAC).
In order to work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as an expatriate, an individual must be issued a work visa by the Saudi Arabian Government. The labor law of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia provides that the maximum age for the issuance of a work visa is 60 years of age. In addition, work visas for the Vinnell Arabia Program are titled “Training Consultant.” The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia visa offices will only issue work visas for Training Consultant to males.