Employer: CACI International
Location: Vicenza Italy
Job Requisition Number: 103566
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Type of Travel: Outside Continental US
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 100% *Description:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Duties involve the management, or performance of work in: developing, evaluating, maintaining, and/or operating systems, policies, devices, procedures and methods used for safeguarding classified information, property, and materials.
- Assists in development of and recommends policies and procedures for analyzing and evaluating the character, background and history of Government employees, candidates for employment, and other persons having or proposed to be granted access to classified or other sensitive information, materials, or work sites.
- Designs and implements Information Security program.
- This includes control and accountability of all classified material, performing and ensuring the proper destruction of classified material, preparing classified documentation for transmittal, changing safe combinations annually (or if compromised) and conducting a 100% inventory of all accountable classified material (i.e. NATO, SAP, etc.).
- Maintains master classified container combination logs (i.e. a log of combinations for all safes, cipher locks, and X-07/X-08 door locks).
- Provides security guidance, and performs security reviews and analyzes messages, letters and other documentation to ensure appropriate classification and security markings.
- Initiates initial inquiry into possible compromise of classified information.
- Conducts security training for Task Force personnel.
- Researches documents and makes recommendation to update and streamline security processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years experience in the intelligence or DOD security field; OR 10 years experience in the intelligence or DOD security field.
- The Security Manager must demonstrate extensive knowledge of SCIF, DOD, and DA Security Policies and Procedures, and must have 3 years of prior Security Manager (S2) experience.
- Completion of DOD or equivalent security manager course is recommended. Company Description: CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.