This Regional Security Manager will provide support for the security programs of the company’s business units in Brazil in order to analyze, remediate and mitigate risk to company personnel, processes and property both physical and intellectual.
• Develop and roll out regional policies, procedures, standards, training and methods for identifying and protecting the organization’s personnel, brand, products and intellectual properties in alignment with company policy and budgetary considerations.
• Provide leadership to crisis management planning and execution.
• Develop and maintain relationships with relevant internal stakeholders and external partners and agencies, including vendors, law enforcement and pertinent regulatory bodies.
• Conduct and report on risk assessments to ensure efficiency and value of security operations.
• Superior fluency in spoken and written English and Portuguese, Spanish as third language preferred.
• Previous corporate, law enforcement or governmental security experience.
• Ability to interact and liaise comfortably with superiors, subordinates, industry colleagues, and law enforcement and regulatory entities.
• Demonstrated ability to build effective, high-performing teams.
• University degree or commensurate experience.
• Security certifications preferred.
How To Apply: