Munitions Operations Manager
Requisition Number 75954BR
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located and be able to interview on site.
Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
The Munitions Operation Manager coordinates the overall management of the Munitions and TRAP program. Assists in the development, coordination and implementation of plans and policies involving overall program development, quality control, safety, training, management reporting, briefings and evaluations; determines staffing levels and prioritizes expenditures to ensure maximum readiness capabilities.
Basic Job Requirements Experience & Education
• Associate’s degree in related discipline.
• Ten (10) years’ general experience with U.S. DOD explosives operations.
• Five (5) years combined supervisory experience in USAF munitions storage and inspection and four (4) years’ experience in munitions supply procedures.
Other Job Requirements • Completion of technical training in munitions systems.
• Working knowledge of U.S. DOD explosives operations.
• Understanding of logistic systems, plans, quality control and supervisory policies, principles, procedures and techniques.
• Ability to read, understand and interpret technical data associated with functional area
• US Secret Security Clearance required.
Military or Contractor on the battlefield experience
Successful CONOPS/International assignment
Degree Required Yes
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
How To Apply: