Location: Offshore Global
The basic minimum criteria detailed below are specifically designed to ensure only the very best, correctly certified and properly trained applicants are selected to progress to the next stage of the process.
1. Every applicant must be able to provide 2 acceptable references. The referees who, once nominated by the applicant, will be contacted by the Manning department to provide a written reference for verification.
2. Former member of the UK Armed Forces with a minimum of 4 years regular or 5 years reserve service, including recent operational experience.
3. City and Guilds certified MSO Course Certificate.
4. ENG1 Seafarers Medical.
5. Letter from a GP stating no history of any mental health issues.
6. STCW95 (all 4 modules).
7. Current Medic Qualification, either FPOSI, Trauma Medic or MIRA.
8. Clean DBS Standard Disclosure.
9. UK Passport (min 6 months in date).
10. Seaman’s Discharge Book (if already issued).
11. Discharge Certificate and Certificate of Service.
12. Military Testimonial.
Before submitting an application, please ensure all of the above criteria are able to be met in full, as failure to do so will result in the
application being rejected. Successful applicants will be required to provide all of the above documents and certificates in scanned PDF format to the Manning department when called forward to interview.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants, please submit your CV to email@example.com for consideration.