Employer: Dyncorp International
The Security Force Assistance Logistics Analyst is responsible for conducting quantitative or qualitative analysis of Afghanistan National Defense Forces (ANDSF) programs and logistics readiness data to provide senior coalition decision makers with the knowledge necessary to make sound and timely decisions.
Provide program analysis that will help increase effectiveness of advisory efforts by collecting and analyzing data and developing decision support tools or products.
Formulate and apply logistics models and other sustainment methods in order to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other sustainment functions.
Understand Afghan data reporting tools such as CORE Information Management System (IMS) and LRAT, in order to extract necessary data for analysis and logistics planning.
Analyze information obtained from Afghan systems to optimize and resolve logistics and readiness problems.
Develop communication products that distill complex sustainment concepts or data into products that are understandable by senior leaders.
Develop sustainment methods and procedures to include logistics models and planning tools or management systems to optimize equipment delivery schedules and sustainment priorities.
Collaborate with others in the organization to ensure successful implementation of chosen problem solutions.
Prepare management reports defining and evaluating ANDSF problems and recommending solutions.
Advise and mentor the ANP on multi-echelon sustainment and logistics information management to the Afghan Security Institutions (ASI) and supporting their development capability and capacity to perform integrated logistics information management.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Possess advanced MS Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of military logistics, supply, and maintenance, and/or information technology systems.
- Five (5) years combined logistics, or data sustainment, and information management experience.
- Experience working logistics or sustainment at the strategic level within DoD is desired.
- Must have a final (not interim) SECRET Level Security Department of Defense (DoD) Clearance before deployment and must maintain that clearance.
- Must pass all medical and fitness requirements directed by US Central Command (CENTCOM) in order to deploy.
- Must be able to operate in harsh and austere conditions of Afghanistan
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 1502886