This position can be a Salary Grade A03 or A04 based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
Raytheon is seeking candidates with previous experience as an Imagery Analyst who understand the use of aerial imagery, full motion video (FMV), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI), and other electronic monitoring devices used to collect and analyze information in support of U.S. and Coalition operations.
Candidate must be able to perform effectively in a fast paced environment with short timelines, be a self-starter, and demonstrate the ability to work independently and resolve issues with minimal supervision.
This position is located in Afghanistan. Duties may include:
Imagery analysis support by analyzing and exploiting imagery to include visible, infrared, radar, and full motion video
Assist in the production of imagery-based products in response to routine and ad hoc requests
Understand, operations, video dissemination, add/delete sensors, network connectivity and other operational functions of the program's system
Train new military and contract operators on the program's system
Train new military and contract operators on preventative maintenance for the system.
- 4 years' analytical experience (all source, imagery, or common ground station analyst) identifying conventional and unconventional military installations, facilities, weapon systems and equipment
- 4 years' experience utilizing Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products
- 2 years' experience with Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI) analytics
- Extensive knowledge or experience in one or more of the following technical areas:
- US intelligence, surveillance, or reconnaissance systems, processes, functions and organizations at tactical, operational or strategic levels; or advanced command and control or telecommunications functions, organizations, systems and techniques including computer and communications systems at tactical, operational and strategic level
- Must meet medical and physical requirements to be deployed overseas
- Must be willing to travel in country via military air and land transport
- Experience working on US government computer systems and interfacing with military customers
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to work autonomously or as part of a team to resolve problems
- Excellent customer and communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Experience troubleshooting computer hardware, software, servers and networks
- Possess A+ or Security+ certification
- Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering or related field), and three years of related experience; or an Associate Degree with seven years of related experience and/or training; or High School Diploma with12 years of related experience and/or training
- Must have an Active DoD Secret Clearance; Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI Access preferred
- 14,000 employees
- Headquartered in Tucson, Ariz.
- World's largest developer, producer and integrator of weapon systems More than 1.5 million missiles produced since 1954
- Broad weapons portfolio
- Smart munitions
- Kinetic kill vehicles
- Directed energy weapons
- Mounted reconnaissance, surveillance and target acquisition
- Customers: All U.S. military services; allied forces of more than 50 countries