Job Code: 2751
Leonie is currently seeking a qualified Force Protection Specialist to join our world-class team of exceptionally skilled, ethical and committed professionals providing Information Operations, Intelligence and Analytical Services. Since 2004, Leonie has made the customer the top priority while maintaining a culture of industry thought leadership that has translated into unmatched mission accomplishments.
The Force Protection Specialist serves as an integral member of the Base Defense Operations Cell, coordinating, monitoring, and participating in movements, reviewing route status and developing contingency plans, reviewing and participating in base defense planning, advising on issues related to physical security and personal security, maintaining accountability for personnel and sensitive items, and maintaining the appropriate security posture at all times.
· 5 years of experience in combat arms or combat service support
· HS Diploma required
· Experience in Force Protection assignments
· Familiar with light weapon systems
· Familiar with encrypted military communications equipment
· Qualified to drive low-profile up-armored vehicles (drivers license required)
· Former MOS 11 series, 03 series or other combat arms
· Deployed experience in a combat environment
· Proficient with MS Office Suite
Recent deployment in Southwest Asia or Middle East is highly desirable
Clearance Requirement: Secret clearance
Reports To: Operations Manager
Leonie offers you the opportunity to join an innovative, well respected organization and collaborate with industry experts and exceptional individuals. We provide a competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online via our website at http://www.leoniegroup.com/careers . Please provide a cover letter outlining your experience and salary expectations as you create your Leonie profile.
Leonie is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
How To Apply: