PAE has an exciting position available for a Cleared American Guard (CAG) in CONUS and OCONUS locations with the following responsibilities:
Performing technical inspections of all individuals and/or vehicles seeking access to the site to ensure that no prohibited items are introduced into or onto the construction site and to ensure that no unauthorized individuals enter the site.
• Support the assignment and tracking of daily Access Control Officer Personnel activities for his/her assigned team.
• Support the documentation of incidents reported from his/her assigned team, as required, for submission to
Access Control Officer Lead.
• Act as a representative for the associated Access Control Officer Team Lead when the Access Control Officer Team Lead is not present on site.
• Interact daily with the associated Access Control Officer Team Lead to ensure coordination of activities and information.
• Support the implementation of the CST Contractor’s Site Safety Plan as applicable to Access Control Officer sub-function team activities.
• Must meet knowledge requirements for Access Control Officer Personnel position.
• Must be able to perform Access Control Officer Personnel typical responsibilities.
• Must be able to support the management, coordination, and delegation of multiple activities for a single team of Access Control Officer Personnel.
• Must be able to interact and communicate professionally with senior program leadership (e.g., be able to articulate concerns, frame potential solutions, etc.).
• Must be able to support the supervision of large teams of personnel.
• Must be able to support the evaluation of personnel.
• Must have above-average interpersonal skills (e.g., be able to face and resolve conflict, manage a range of personalities, etc.).
• Must have above-average communication skills—both verbal and written.
• Must be able to understand CPM schedules.
• Must have a working knowledge of construction safety.
• Must be able and willing to work outdoors in inclement conditions.
• Must have the ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to work independently in a detail oriented environment.
• Must be self-motivated and interested in continuing his/her education in the standard practices and procedures of the CSS industry.
• Must be willing to train and mentor entry-level (trainee) personnel.
• United States Citizenship
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
• Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility
• Minimum of 3 year in construction surveillance, technical surveillance countermeasures, industrial or government security.
• Bachelors Degree
• Top Secret/SCI clearance Training/Certifications - Department of State Diplomatic Security Service (CAG Certified).
• Minimum 1 year of construction related experience preferred.
• 3 years of construction security experience to include access control.
• 3 years in construction security surveillance, technical surveillance countermeasures, industrial or government security required.
• Previous CAG experience at overseas or domestic project sites (2-3 projects).
• Counterintelligence or Intelligence Analysis.
• Construction surveillance, technical surveillance countermeasures, industrial or government security experience involving counterintelligence, construction quality assurance, and hands-on supervisory construction experience.
• Experience in managing subordinates.
• Experience in dealing with the public.