Securewest is currently seeking suitably qualified maritime security officers . Our minimum requirements for candidates are :
- Minimum of 4 years military service with recent ( preferably last 3 years) frontline operational experience.
- Valid UK passport
- Seaman's Book
- Maritime Security Officer (MSO) qualification City & Guilds
- Maritime Firearms Competency Certificate from approved supplier
- STCW95 - all 4 modules
- Letter of No Objection from GP
- ENG1 Medical Certificate
- CRB clearance
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Card
Interested candidates, whose experience and qualifications match the above, should send a copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send copies of qualifications/certificates until requested.