Job ID: 19524
Seeking applicants for positions connected with the upcoming K-BOSSS rebid at Camp Arifjan in Kuwait.
AEGIS, LLC, a leading international provider of security services, is seeking qualified Law Enforcement Officers 2. The Law Enforcement Officer 2 ensures all incident reports are written correctly within 24 hours of all reported incidents and reports any security breaches, violations of administrative regulations, or special instructions as set forth in general and special orders. Law Enforcement Officer 2 also reports on results of any investigations conducted and maintains individual security force shift activity summaries and daily journals.
Meets all of the Law Enforcement Officer1 qualifications, plus:
Minimum of 4 years sworn law enforcement experience (military or civilian).
Graduate of one or more specialized training courses (e.g. traffic accident investigation, criminal investigation, SWAT, Drug Enforcement).
Must hold active DOD Secret Clearance -OR- must have the ability to obtain a DOD Secret Clearance.
Crucial Requirements and Abilities:
- The contract requires you to be a U.S. Citizen – Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must hold active DOD Secret Clearance -OR- must have the ability to obtain a DOD Secret Clearance
- Physically able to perform all duties, functions, and activities
- Free from communicable diseases, in general good health
- Vision correctable to 20/30, not color blind and no hearing loss
- Pass physical exam, meet Army height and weight standards, pass an Army physical fitness test
- Be able to pass a background investigation
- Be either a valid state or federally certified peace/police officer who has completed a state certified or federally recognized (e.g. FLETC) law enforcement academy and has served a minimum of 2 years as a peace/police officer
- OR -
- Be a graduate of a U.S. Military (Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard) branch qualifying law enforcement/police school and has served a minimum of 3 years active duty or 8 years Reserves/National Guard duty
- Shall not have been separated from sworn civilian or military law enforcement positions for more than 2 years from the date they are hired. (Waiver-able by COR)
Physical Demands: The physical demands listed below, though not fully inclusive, are that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Must be able to remain in a stationary position for a long period of time
The employee is frequently required to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Literate in English, able to write reports
4 years of civilian or military security guard or police experience or military operational experience within the past 3 years
How To Apply: