Employer: Triple Canoy
Interpreter/Translator (Kurdish) (Iraq) - (512.4)
Triple Canopy is seeking a PSS/Translator/Interpreter for immediate openings in Iraq. Provide protective security and fixed site security while acting as a translator for native Kurdish speakers. Each PSS/Translator/Interpreter is a part of a dynamic team of protective services professionals.
In this role you will:
• Perform Translator/Interpreter duties as required;
• Perform the day-to-day protective security functions as specified in daily post and detail orders;
• Driving the lead vehicle, principal’s vehicle, or follow-vehicle, whenever required in motorcade or similar operations;
• Driving follow-vehicle and/or acting as response agent;
• Carries and operates weapons as specified in daily post and detail orders, or upon orders from the detail leader or shift leader;
• Maintaining protective formation position during principal’s walking movements;
• Participating in advance security preparations;
• Manning the security post at principal’s residence or manning the Command Post, as required.
Must meet all of the below qualifications:
• US Citizen;
• Must have a valid US Driver's License and US Tourist Passport;
• Fluent proficiency in Kurdish language;
• Must pass language evaluation telephonic examination;
• Must have a minimum of one year of experience in protective security assignments (military, law enforcement, federal agencies, or commercial executive protection services with military or police background);
• Must be able to obtain a secret clearance;
•Must have no felony or domestic violence conviction. Record of recent recurring misdemeanors may adversely impact candidate’s suitability rating;
•Employment with Triple Canopy is contingent upon a favorable background check.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
•Must be prepared to live and work in an austere environment. Must be willing to work seven days a week, 12 hours a day.
Approval for this position authorizes the candidate to fill the following positions if needed and at the discretion of the Project Manager: Protective Security Specialist (PSS)
How To Apply: