Designated Defense Marksman
Employer: Triple Canopy
Location: Basra Iraq
Designated Defense Marksman - (507.3)
DDM / Sniper Job Title :Designated Defensive Marksman - Iraq Short Description :Designated Defensive Marksman - IraqDescription:Triple Canopy is seeking Protective Security Specialist / Designated Defensive Marksman for immediate openings at our location in Iraq. In this role you will be providing tactical Services in either a Protective Security Specialist or a Designated Defensive Marksman role to support principal and security detail members. Each Protective Security Specialist / Designated Defensive Marksman is a part of a dynamic team of protective services professionals.
In this role you will:
• Perform the day-to-day protective security functions as specified in daily post and detail orders
• Driving the lead vehicle, principal’s vehicle, or follow-vehicle, whenever required in motorcade or similar operations
• Driving follow-vehicle and/or acting as response agent. Carries and operates weapons as specified in daily post and detail orders, or upon orders from the detail leader or shift leader
• Maintaining protective formation position during principal’s walking movements
• Participating in advance security preparations
• Manning the security post at principal’s residence or manning the Command Post, as required
• Serve as a member of an Emergency Response Team / Quick Reaction Force (ERT / QRF) when assigned.
For consideration, you must have:
• US Citizen
• Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
• Must have a valid US Driver's License and US Tourist Passport
• Honorable discharge from the military (if applicable)
• Completed or served at least three years in military, law enforcement, or executive commercial protection.
• Graduate of a U.S. Military Sniper School (and subsequent MOS designation notated on DD214) or certified
Law Enforcement Sniper School.
• One year experience in defensive marksman skill sets to include Sniper/Observer training
• One year of experience shall have been obtained in personal protection security assignments
• Must have no felony or domestic violence conviction. Record of recent recurring misdemeanors may adversely impact candidate’s suitability rating
• Employment with Triple Canopy is contingent upon a favorable background check to include no serious financial problems in the past seven years
• Desired Middle East Theatre background or experience
• Preferences to those who currently or previously held Secret Clearance
How To Apply: