ANA SOC Combatives Instructor - Afghanistan
Responsibilities & Duties:
•The SOE Combative Instructor will train the SOE Combative instructors on their duties and responsibilities to develop training and education, develop training management, develop training doctrine, forecast and utilize training/operational resources (logistics), and conduct/integrate training assessments (Task, Conditions, Standards), develop sustainment training systems.
•Be a level four (4) Military Combative Instructor with experience at a Post Level Program or United States Army Combative School with ITC certification.
•Other duties as assigned by Program management-
• 10 years’ time in service
• E5 or higher, working at the Battalion level in a supervisory role
• SME in Modern Army Combative Instructor Level IV.
• Minimum of one year experience mentoring/training and advising within Afghanistan and/or Muslim environment.
• Must have a current DoD Secret security clearance.
•3 years’ experience at the Special Warfare Center (SWC) as an Instructor/Training Staff member, Ranger Regiment/School, Drill Sergeant/Drill staff member or equivalent SOF/Army training/training management experience.
How To Apply: