Employer: ITT Exelis
Location: Kuwait City, Al Asimah, Kuwait
Directly responsible to supervise and direct security measures necessary for implementing the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) and related Federal requirements for safeguarding classified information release during all phases of contracting, licensing and granting process,
including bidding, negotiation, award, performance and termination. Responsible for developing, establishing and maintaining policies, programs and procedures which ensure compliance with security requirements established by lays and contract provisions. Responsible for security program compliance of all projects and field locations.
Major Job Activites:
1. Performs all duties assigned to the Facility Security Officer by the NISPOM.
2. Supervises and directs security measures necessary for the proper application of government-furnished guidance or specifications for classification, downgrading and for safeguarding classified information.
3. Directs and monitors the activities of all Site Security Managers assigned under corporate facilities, ensures the Corporate Security Program is implemented properly and periodically appraises the overall effectiveness of the site security programs.
4. Develops and administers the Corporate Security Program and all subsidiaries.
5. Establishes policies and standard practices to assure compliance by all corporate employees of government and Corporation regulations and directives.
6. Conducts security indoctrination and education programs as required.
7. Acts as liaison officer between the Corporation and Government representatives on all security matters.
8. Reviews clearances of personnel for access to classified information and recommends additional clearances as deemed advisable.
9. Establishes and maintains security systems within the Corporate Headquarters to ensure proper safeguarding of government and corporate property.
10. Controls the dissemination of classified information. Investigates and reports upon the loss, compromise or suspected compromise of classified material.
11. Provides technical security program guidance to senior staff, field managers and Proposal Development, and establishes the corporate position on controversial security issues.
12. Performs other duties as required.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Computer, printer, and other general office equipment.
Work is generally conducted in a office environment; however, duties may involve the conduct of work in the out-of-doors area with a potential exposure to extreme climatic conditions. Work will require lifting up to 50 lbs, stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting and working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to physical, chemical or biological agents. Employee use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in certain areas. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices. Must comply with OSHA, EPA, Fire Regulations and published company work rules.
Work will require lifting up to 50 lbs, stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting and working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to physical, chemical or biological agents. Employee use of Personal Protective Equipment(PPE) is required in certain areas. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices. Must comply with OSHA, EPA, Fire Regulations and published company work rules.
Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
Bachelors Degree in a related field or equivalent. Formal training in Industrial Security.
Experience:Indicate the minimum experience required to perform the job and the area of experience.
Minimum of five years experience in Industrial Security with a working knowledge of computer security, physical security, industrial security, processing of industrial security clearances and government special access programs. Must be a U.S. citizen.
Clearance Level Required at Start Date Secret
Work Status : Full-Time
How to Apply
Follow link below:
http://www.exelisinc.com/CAREERS/Pages/default.aspx JOB ID 8239BR